Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sorry I have not had a chance to post I have not been feeling very well.
I came home Wednesday night from the Hospital everything went great. I do not want to go into any graphic detail what they did, But I am healing still can not lift anything over 15 pounds but I am slowly getting there. My Wonderful MOM came by Thursday morning and took Logan to her house and brought him back Today (Saturday) that was a huge help. She also made us meals all week long to help us out. I am very grateful for you Mom thank you so much we love you....
I have been having Bowel Problems very Constipated and it seems like my bladder has to hurt in order for it to feel like I have to go. I am no longer taking pain medicine It is just making the constipation worse so I am only taking Ibuprofen Prescription. I have been really nauseous but it is also getting better. My insides feel like It did when I had my C-Section with Logan. I am just getting old and falling apart.
Thanks for all your prayers, They really helped me through this. Everyone else is doing great and Healthy. I will post photos and more during the week.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'll call you tomorrow.

I met the two new heart moms here...and you'll love them. Their kiddos are 2 1/2..so, they walk and EAT food...but, still...heart moms are heart moms.

Hope you're feeling better.
Kathy