Sunday, February 8, 2009
















Logan is 1 1/2 years old today, I cannot believe he will be 2 years old in 6 Months we have been through so much with him. It has almost been one year since his last Heart Surgery it was February 19th 2008. Logan is alive today because of Our Heavenly Father and all of the Prayers and Blessings from Family and Friends. He had a 30% chance of surviving the Heart Surgeon told us. I am crying as I type this every time I think about Logan and what he has been through it always makes me cry. I thank God everyday that he is with us and I cherish every day that he is alive.
Logan is still not feeling well his cough is getting worse and he has a slight fever and a runny nose and very cranky, So I decided to take him to the pediatrician this morning to make sure his lungs are still clear and they are but I did find out he has a severe Ear Infection in his Left Ear it is very red, But Wednesday there was no infection?
So they gave me A/B Otic Ear drops for the pain and put him on Omnicef for the Infection.
It rained all day Saturday so we stayed inside and played games with the kids and I worked on my Scrap booking. Today we are just going to lounge around and take care of my sick little man.
The girls are feeling much better. Alicia still has a cough but I have been giving her Xopenex every morning and night and that has really been helping her. Elizabeth went to see her Asthma Doctor Friday and she is is doing great her lungs are clear and no more wheezing and her ears look great we will still continue to give her the Antibiotics until they are gone.

Thank you for your prayers and checking in on us.
Also I wanted to wish my Parents a Happy Anniversary today it has been 40 years Congratulations Mom and Dad we Love you very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad to hear that Logan only has an ear infection and that it's not something worse, and that the girls are feeling better too. Thank you for the congrats, 40 years is a long time but they've been good ones.
We love you also.
Love Mon & Dad

Ashley said...

You are so sweet!! I cant tell you how much your prayers mean to me!! And yes Cute Logan is an answered prayer!! I could just squeeze his cheeks!!

The Portas said...

Happy anniversary, Mom & Dad! And happy 1.5-year birthday, Logan! Definitely lots of stuff to celebrate. Logan is an amazing little man..he has come so far!

Sorry to hear that sickness is still plaguing your house. I hope it leaves quickly and STAYS AWAY! Take good care of each other...xoxoxo

Kathy said...

oh...poor little ears.
it's a good thing that you took him in. (what a good mom you are!)

cry away...
he's a miracle baby...hug him tight (but, don't make him cry!)