Sunday, March 1, 2009

Are We Done Yet!


The Girls love hello kitty and wanted there picture taken


The boys are relaxing after the walk




Heart patients wore the Red shirts








Friday I went and did all my errands while Logan's respite Nurse watched him for me and of course he screamed for 2 hours straight before he stopped. She feed him and put him to bed when I got back home he was awake talking to himself so he never did take a nap. I just hate leaving him alone because he screams the whole time I am gone. But I have to let go or he will never get used to anyone but me. So this is something I have to work on...

Saturday was a great day for us all. We went to the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas, NV and went to "Walk with a Heart of a Child" this is one of the biggest fundraisers that Children's Heart center has. It is a 3k walk. We walked ever inch of that mall, there were so many people there. Richard was able to come he met us there at 6:45am so he could register. We woke up at 5:30am and left the house at 6:15am. The walk started a little late 8:30am. We had such a great time. The Mall opened at 10am and that was when everything ended so we decided to stay and eat at Johnny Rockets in the mall they have very good Hamburgers there. They had people making balloons there and face painting. I felt so bad for Richard because he worked a full day that night driving 8 hours and stayed up to do the walk with us. Then we came home and he cleaned the Garage because we had alot of items to donate. He finally went to bed at 4:30 in the afternoon and slept like a baby all night. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man. I love you Baby.
Our plan today was to go to Church but Elizabeth woke up early this morning with her stomach hurting and a fever and Alicia's stomach hurting also but no fever so I hope they are not coming down with anything. I don't think I can take any more sickness around here. I am always fumigating this house.....

3 comments:

The Portas said...

No, no more sickness allowed in your house!! I won't allow it! I hope the stomach aches were short-lived.

How great to get out and do the heart walk, and what a trooper Richard is for giving up so much sleep for his family. What a sweet family you guys are...

Praying for a healthy house for you! xoxo

Unknown said...

I will be praying for a healthy household.

It looks like the walk was alot of fun.

Heart hugs,
Vanessa

Kelly said...

What a wonderful day! That's great that all of your family was able to participate in the Heart Walk.

Take care!