Thursday, February 26, 2009

I went to see my O.B. for my 6 week check up after Surgery and every thing is a OK all clear....
Took the girls to the Dentist this afternoon and they both do not have any cavity's Yeah for me!! Alicia does have really bad Gingivitis they really cleaned her teeth good so I will have to start brushing her mouth every morning and night and it should go away in about a week.
I swear I am so stressed this afternoon it seems I have been yelling at the kids since they have been home from school today. The moment they get in the car from me picking them up it has been non stop fighting, crying. There must be something in the air. They are in time out right as I type this ugh....
I have not been sleeping that good lately for some odd reason so I get home today @ 11:30 feed Logan and put him down for a nap so I decided to also take a nap, I lay down at noon and the next thing I know it is 3pm, I am like crap I run out the door and get to the school 5 min. before the bell rings I just barley made it. I still have lots of Laundry to do tonight and do the dishes before I go to bed. Logan's respite nurse is coming over in the morning so I can do all my errands and go Grocery shopping. So I like the house to be clean.
Off I go have lots to do. Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Oh, to have a nap like that!!! I don't remember them... what are they like?!(LoL)

Glad your check up went okay. Hope you all have a good weekend!

The Portas said...

That kind of a nap feels amazing, doesn't it? You certainly needed it, you busy lady, you. I'm glad you were able to sneak it in. I will be praying for lots of peace for you this weekend. Hang in there...you are doing a great job, and you are most definitely another supermom.. xoxo