Thursday, March 5, 2009


Great Walgreen's Deal all month long!


He was trying to pick up with his mouth

Sitting on a stool bending over to reach!







Today has been a good day. Logan had therapy again this morning, His D.S. Michelle brought over some blocks for Logan to see is he can stack them. He not not but he does try. He just loved playing with the blocks he was having a good old time just laughing away. I got a stool and sat him on it so he can lean over to pick up the blocks on the floor to gain trunk control. He did really good today. After that I went over to see my good Friend Kathy and dropped some baby food off that Logan will not eat and she was telling me about this really good deal going on at Walgreen's. Alot of you do not know this but I am a coupon freak, well my parents and Brother know and my Brother always makes fun of me for the way I use coupons and am always looking for bargains. Well guess who he calls when he wants to find something cheep that's right me :)

Anyway so when Richard gets up I run on over to Walgreen's while the kids are still in school. In the Walgreen's ad there is a coupon for Dove soap limit 3 for .99 (even though there is a limit some stores let you get away with buying more). Well they were all out Kathy was telling me to try the trial size and I did and it worked. So all you do is buy 8 of the trial size Dove Deodorant @ .99 each or 8 trial size of the Dove soap @ $1.14 Since they were out of the Regular size Dove soap I asked the Manager if I could use the .99 coupon to get the Trial Dove soap for .99 and she said yes. So I did 3 different transactions and after each transaction a $10.00 Register Reward printed out. So now I have $30.00 in Register Rewards. Walgreen's is having a sale starting Sunday buy $25.00 worth of Huggies product and get $10.00 RR, So You know were I will be Sunday morning:)
After my Awesome experience at Walgreen's I had to take the Girls to get there shots apparently they missed there 4 year old shots I do not know how that happened so I took them after school to get 4 shots DTP, Polio, MMR & Chicken Pox. Now they are all caught up. They got 2 in each arm. OUCH!

And Kathy Thanks so much for the watches I gave them to the girls tonight and they just fell in love with them. They are so excited, they said to say Thank You Kathy!

1 comment:

The Portas said...

You and Kathy are awesome! You guys should start a Bargain Blog together, letting everyone else know about all the good deals you find. :) Is that Walgreens offer nationwide?

I'm glad you guys had a good day. Ouchie on all those shots, but at least they are done! I love the pic of Logan trying to pick the block up with his mouth. :) Too funny.

Have a great weekend! oxox