Wednesday, March 4, 2009






I went to the Doctors today because I have been feeling really tired all they did today was take my blood I go back next Wednesday for the test results and also to have a Physical which I have not had done in about 3 years. My Mom met me there so she could watch Logan. I swear I can not take that boy into my own Doctors office without him throwing a fit. After that my sweet Mom treated me to lunch at Fuddrucker's did a little shopping and headed home for Logan to have therapy. He did really good. The therapist has been doing the same thing lately trying to get him to roll over on his tummy no luck so we just roll him over to give him tummy time and of course he hates it. She wanted me to get out some kitchen supplies metal bowls and spoons and of course he sat up by himself for over 15 minutes he just loved playing with the spoons and metal bowl and hear he has hundreds of dollars worth of toys sitting around and he wants to play my kitchen utensils.
Elizabeth woke up this morning with her Asthma really bothering her so she used her Inhaler then I gave her Xopenex by nebulizer and by the time she got to school it had helped a little.

I better get going my show is about to start I am hooked on Lie To Me it is really good. Richard is home tonight with me to watch it unfortunately his run got cancelled tonight there was no freight. Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Sounds like things are pretty low-key and healthy right now for you guys. Yay! Now let's keep it that way! Isn't it funny how much kids love non-toys? Elijah could sit in the kitchen and play with utensils all day. And I'm like, uhhhh, what about the zillion toys in the other room, kid? :)

Stay healthy and rested!! xoxo