Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello everyone, I had a really nice weekend. Tuesday is my Birthday I will be 37 Gosh I am getting really old!!!! So Richard treated me all weekend long. Got up Saturday morning Richard came home from work and wanted to take me out to Breakfast so we went to I-Hop, Came home so Richard could get some sleep. Saturday night my Mom watched the kids so we could go see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian Hotel. We had a great time it was so good, I really enjoyed it and would love to go see it again... Richard got us really good seats up very close. We got home around 11:15pm so I thought I would go shopping at Walgreen's and get all the good deals before they were gone I got home around 1am. It was well worth the trip I really made out.....
Woke up Sunday morning and we all went to Denny's for breakfast after that I went to Walgreen's again and got some more free stuff.
Not much is going on around here Logan is doing great so are the girls. My mom will be coming over tomorrow to take me to lunch for my Birthday. That's it. I am glad things are getting back to normal (for now) :)



A Thrifty Mom is having a giveaway of $474 worth of coupons. Go to her blog and leave her a comment to be entered in the drawing.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are just a young sprout still. :) I'm glad you have been getting treated so well for your big day. I think every mama should be treated like a queen on her birthday!

I think it's funny that you went out to get the Walgreens deals at midnight. :) You and Kathy ARE two peas in a pod! It's great that you're finding so many bargains...how fun!

Have a great day, birthday girl. You deserve a good one. oxoxox

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday! Phantom of the Opera?! Wow! We did Cici's pizza buffet for my birthday. :) And then shopping at Sam's Club for new truck tire that had nail in it. Rod's gone this week to Dallas on business and I'm here where it's 13 degree's. Yahoo. I was thinking about you on your birthday and you'll have to have those beautiful little ones give you a big ole hug for me. Love you. Teresa