Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well Last night was a very scary night for me. Alicia wakes me up at 2am telling me that Elizabeth is very dizzy and can not go back to sleep, I wake up go downstairs touch her and she is on fire I am telling you she was so hot to the touch. I get her out of bed take her temp and it is 105.8 I was freaking out, I called my Mom and she helped me out alot. I also called the Pedi and he said to bring her into the E.R I though to myself what are they going to do that I cannot. So I gave it an hour and if her fever did not break I would take her to the Hospital. I put cool washrags all over her body gave her Tylenol and Motrin every hour for a couples of hours and kept on taking her temp every half hour and every time I did her temp slowly went down. I put her back in bed with me at 4:30am to keep an eye on her. When she wakes up in the morning her temp is only 99.0 and all day today her temp has been around 100.0 and I have no clue why she got such a high fever so fast and only at night it was the weirdest thing. I am just glad her fever went down. She is congested and has a runny nose she is very pail looking, I think I will keep her home for one more day to keep an eye on her. she said her dizziness has gone away for the most part.

Alicia and Logan are doing great very healthy. I have been trying to keep Elizabeth away from them. We will see how tonight goes.

I went to the doctors today to have my Basic Physical and get results from my blood work, everything came back fine. So now I go back on the 19th to have a Complete Health Physical. He wants to give me tests that he gives people over the age of 40. Which include EKG, Chest X-ray, Basic lab studies (liver, kidney, sugar and electrolytes), Complete blood count, Urinalysis, Thyroid function, Sex hormones levels, Adrenal hormone level, Pituitary hormone level and an Abdominal Ultrasound. I was like Crap just shoot me right here and now. Oh and since my Blood Pressure was slightly elevated (because I was nervous) he put me on another Blood pressure medication so now I am on two different kinds. This is the reason I do not like going to the Doctors. My first visit was because I am tired all of the time and now look what happens.
I also have sleep Apnea so he is thinking that maybe the Concentrated Oxygen is not set high enough so they have someone coming over Friday night to hook me up to check my saturation's(sleep study) at night. So hopefully in about a month I will find out what is wrong with me.

Well I am very exhausted so I am going to go to bed. Thanks for checking in on us.

**Please forgive me for not checking in on all my Heart Mamma's it has been very hectic around here, Love ya**

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Oh goodness, don't worry about checking on other blogs. You have a lot going on!

Would it be beneficial to get a second opinion on your health stuff that's going on? It seems weird that you're on two meds and they don't even know what is going on yet. I hope everything works out....yucky, lots of tests! Praying hard for you.

105.8?!?!?! I've never even heard of such a high temp. How scary. Poor thing. I hope she's feeling better and that the other two munchkins can avoid more sickness.

Sending you many prayers of health for your whole family. oxxo

Jeannie said...

You're lucky she didn't have a febrile seizure. Joel had one when he was a baby-about 15 months old and his temperature was 105+. He has Roseola. All this week Dane has ben covered in hives. We found out the hard way that he is allergic to amoxicillin. It was so bad that his feet swelled up and he couln't even stand up for 2 days. It is finally backing off but it was scary.