Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hope everyone is having a great week...

I took Elizabeth to the Doctors this morning she woke up with a temp of 102.0 Found out she has Sinusitis. He gave her Omnicef for 5 days and this is what has been causing her to have a fever. She will be going back to school on Monday. She has had Sinusitis before but last time she had it half of her face was swollen. So this time I caught it just in time for that not to happen again.
I got a note from the School today saying that when they tested Elizabeth's hearing last week they found her Left Ear not to be hearing certain things. I think maybe when they did this she was just starting to come down with a cold that is why she could not hear certain sounds. I am not sure, I will be calling the Audiologist next week to set up a free appointment so she can get tested again.

Also I forgot to mention I attended the PTO meeting after school yesterday. The Girls Elementary School was one of the ones that might go year round next school year instead of nine month. I went to Protest it and they decided they are going to stay nine months 99.9% sure. The reason being was they will be losing two teachers/Classrooms and because of budget cuts. I am happy about this I like them having 3 months off for Summer. They have been in Year round School when they were in Kindergarten but then got rezoned to a nine month School and I just love it.

All of the kids are in bed so I am going to follow. I am so tired. Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm glad you were able to get a diagnosis for Elizabeth. Man, you guys deal with a lot of sickness. It doesn't seem fair! Wishing you a healthy, happy weekend...xxoo