Tuesday, April 7, 2009














I spoiled the girls today. They had a great time. Took them to the Movies to see Monsters vs Aliens, They liked the movie I thought it was OK. Unless your child is around 5 years old I would not bother you would be wasting your time. It is not like the other Disney movies you see where you can take a young Toddler (of course this is my opinion).

After that we headed on over to Burger King for Lunch were they got to play in there Play Yard. Then I treated them to a Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae. Went back to my Mom's house to visit a little longer and pick up Logan and got home around 5pm. Logan really enjoyed spending time over at Nana's. Every time we get in the car we are going over Nana's Lately. He is going to start thinking every time we go by by we are going over to Nana's House :)
I got Logan to put some pressure on his feet he did good for about a minute with me holding him up and then he started to flop around like a fish.

Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Oohhh, I'm so glad the girls had such a fun day! What good mama you are, taking the opportunity to spoil them when you can (and when they're healthy!).

One minute bearing weight on legs is progress! Keep it up, Logan! Have another fun-filled day today. And thanks for the M v. A report. We will skip trying to take E to that one.

Unknown said...

Hi there! Sorry it's been forever since I've checked in. Sounds like everyone is going to see that movie. I'm not sure if I'll take Arianna to the movies any time soon. Just can't see a 2 year old staying still that long.

Glad you all are doing well.