Thursday, April 9, 2009


My Cousin with her Son Shane,
Logan was checking him out



Logan flirting with Isaac's cousin


Kathys house playing



Wednesday we went over my Friend Kathy's house and had a play date, she had a houseful of Adult and kids over the girls had a blast playing outside on the bouncy house with the other kids. They did not want to go home but Logan was ready to leave it was past his nap time and he was getting cranky. Then Yesterday afternoon I had my Cousin and her Husband and little boy drive in from California and we went out to Dinner to Olive Garden last night we had a really nice time and visit. We are off to do some more fun stuff today. The Girls Spring Break is just flying on by. At Least they are keeping busy and having a great time off. Post some more fun stuff tomorrow.
Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

What a super fun week you guys are having! Why didn't you invite me? :) Look at Isaac and Logan rolling around on the floor together...if Elijah were there, he'd be doing the same exact thing! Have a good rest of your Week Of Fun. Send some fun this way... xo

Tina:0) said...

Okay, I'm with Megan... where's the invite?! (LoL)

Looks like you all had a great time. Hope you have a great weekend!

Jeannie said...

I havent been checking in as much as I would like lately because my computer is broken and I need a new one! It freezes up all the time. I was able to blog while we were in California. Looks like everyone is doing well!