Monday, April 6, 2009

Not much went on in this household over the weekend. Friday I did end up spending over 4 hours in the dentist office because I had alot of work to be done. And spent way to much money on my teeth. (thank goodness for the income tax return).
I went back today to finish up my root canal and will have to go back 2 more times next week Yeah for me :(
Saturday I went over my parents house for a few hours we had some family in town and they wanted to see the kids. Sunday we just lounged around and watched movies. It was General Conference but we never go.
Today starts Spring Break for the girls. We were supposed to go to the movies today but because of my Dentist trip we will be going tomorrow to go see Monsters vs Aliens. My Mom will watch Logan while I take the girls. Let me tell you how thankful I am to have my Mom so close to me. She has really done alot for me this past week. I just want you to know Mom how much I appreciate you and Love you to death :) Logan just loves spending time with his Nana that is all he says lately is Nana Nana Nana uh oh uh oh.....
Right now the Girls are our back playing enjoying this great weather while Logan is taking a nap.
Everyone is doing great, I left this week open for the girls so there are no Doctors appt. or Therapy. I told the girls this is there week to go do things. They are very excited about that.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

How fun to have a special week just for the girls. I hope you guys have a blast and stay healthy through all of it! You deserve it!

That's so wonderful that you have your mom so close and that she is an active grandma. I would be willing to part with a few of my fingers to have that!

Dentist stuff, yucky! I don't envy you. Actually, I haven't gone to the dentist in a couple years because of Elijah's medical expenses. This year I'm finally making myself go. I'll probably have loads of work to do. :(

Have a fun fun week! Let me know what you think of Monsters vs. Aliens and whether or not a 2-yr-old would enjoy it! xo