Thursday, April 2, 2009



I just put Logan down for a nap so I finally have a minute to update. First off look at my little man he had Therapy this morning and he worked so hard. He did a lot of firsts today. I think it was to show off because Nana was over this morning :)
You can see in the picture above he actually bared weight on his hands to push himself up to see the toy it was for about 30 seconds. Then while also on his tummy his D.S. rolled him to his side and he brought himself back on his back all by himself.
He also said "BB" for Baby and he said "BALL". is this huge or what. I was so thrilled to see how much he is improving compared to six months ago. WOW....
I had my sleep study last night, I felt like I hardly got any sleep at all, I am just exhausted.
I have a funny story.
After I left the sleep study this morning @ 5:30am. I decided to go to Walgreen's to get everything I needed that was on sale with my coupons, I figure why not my Mom is at my house with the kids sleeping. I get home 6am sit down on the couch and I look down and realize I am wearing two different kind of sandals but they are both Black. I am thinking to myself the Tech who put all of these probes all over my body saw that I was wearing two different kind of shoes and must thought I was absolutely crazy. I told my Mom and we were laughing so hard we started to cry. I felt really embarrassed but I thank god I will never see him again :)

2 comments:

The Portas said...

OH!! You have me laughing like crazy! That is hilarious! I once wore a black shoe and a brown shoe to work, two totally different looking shoes, too. I noticed at lunch, in a cafeteria full of people. I about died. I didn't leave my desk once the rest of the day. :)

Way to go on all the good, hard work, Logan! Progress is so sweet. Keep it up, little man.

Still laughing about the shoe thing. Thanks for the giggle. Have a great day! xo

Tina:0) said...

I've worn different colored socks, but never shoes! Although it sounds like something I'd do:0)

Way to go, Logan! Just watch out Momma! Today its rolling over, tomorrow... walking all over!