Monday, March 30, 2009

It has been really crazy around here lately. First about the kids Logan is doing awesome still healthy and doing great in Therapy. His P.T. is now coming out twice a month. Logan has finally mastered the sitting part he can finally sit up on his own for more than 15 minutes while playing with a toy. Our next goal for him is trying to get him in a sitting position from lying down and he is half way there. Logan is now addicting to his Glow Worm Doll. My mom bought him one for her house a awhile back and never had any interest in it until my Mom showed him how to push the button to make the music come on and glow. While we were at Target over the weekend I saw one and gave it to him to see if he would want it and he loved it we went to pay for it and he screamed when I took it away from him. So this is his new favorite toy he can not live with out. When you take it away he gives you this sad face and screams at you. I am telling you Logan has really started to blossom with his personality. Always saying Nana, Mama and Dada, sometimes he know what it means.
I had a meeting with the School Psychologist last week to see what areas the girls will be pulled out for Special Ed.
Elizabeth qualified for Special Ed in Math, Reading and Writing each class is 50 minuets long.
Alicia qualified for Math only the other subjects she scored to high on. They started today with there new classes and they really liked them. I am so happy that they are getting the help they need. Both Elizabeth and Alicia are doing great. They start there Spring Break next week and I told them that it is there week and we will do what ever they want. They really deserve it and the attention.
Tomorrow Elizabeth will not be going to school she has to have a hearing test done, I am hoping every thing will go good. She has been complaining that she is dizzy I am thinking that has something to do with the ear.
Richard is doing great working every chance he can.
I am doing good, I have my over night sleep study this Wednesday night.
The weather here has been so windy my allergies are kicking me in the but. Sneezing, congestion, watery eyes.
Everyone is doing great I will post photos during the week.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

You guys are busy busy! Lots going on. I'm so happy that everyone is staying healthy, aside from that yucky dizziness stuff. And YAY for getting help for the girls that they need!!

Good luck with your sleep study, and have a great week! Hugs to you all..xoxo

Kelly said...

Logan sure does sound like he is blooming! I'm glad the girls got tested and are getting the help they need. =)

Good luck tonight with your sleep study. Take care!