Monday, April 13, 2009









What a week. I am glad things are back to normal. As you know the Kids had a great Spring Break it went by so fast. Saturday I went and bought the girls Scooter bikes which they love. We also colored Eggs. Richard worked Saturday, he got home Sunday morning in time to spend Easter with us. We went over my Mom's house for Easter dinner and had the Easter Egg Hunt over there. For Easter Elizabeth got Hello Kitty Basket and Alicia got Hanna Montana Basket. We ate lots of food and had a great time other than Elizabeth struggling with her Asthma.
This morning I had to do some Grocery Shopping I put Logan to bed and thought I would Blog for a moment. I have so much to clean I don't know where to begin...
I guess I better get on it. Hope everyone had a nice Easter with there Family.
Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

What cute little Easter outfits! I love them. Good luck with the cleaning. I always hate having cleaning weighing on me. Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

i am so glad we talk 2 day. and this blog will let us know and feel closer 2 the chilern,s live,s . let us hear about Logan,s surgery. love 2 all and i,m so sorry i did,nt catch the phone # , we get this call about warrenty on our truck fron out there now, but i got the cell,s now. we love ya,ll mom and dad lee