Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just a quick update, I am in so much pain with my mouth. I spent 4 hours at the Dentist office again today. They finished up my Root Canal I go back in 3 weeks for my crown.
Logan had Therapy this morning both his O.T and P.T came over is was quite a surprise. Logan did great. I think in another month he will be getting in a sitting position from laying down to sitting up. He has not had his RSV shot yet. They faxed the paper work to late. They called me today and said he can come in and get it in the morning. Thank goodness, This will be his last shot of the season and Because he is turning two he will no longer be able to get them unless his Cardiologist says he needs them. Tomorrow morning Logan has Speech then I go to my Doctors office to get my test results then off to get Logan his RSV shot another busy day tomorrow. I have to get going my mouth is pounding I took a Lortab and it has done nothing so I am going to take some more drugs. Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Oooh, sorry to hear that you're in pain! I HATE the dentist (haven't been in years:0( )

Hope you are able to get some relief tonight & get Logan's last shot out of the way! I always hated those stinking shots - painful for my baby (& your's) & soooo expensive - thank God for insurance!!

Sending hugs!

The Portas said...

I can empathize with you greatly! Being the queen of dental work and mouth pain, IT STINKS! (I once ended up hospitalized because of pain after a root canal). I hope it feels better soon!!