Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a day today was. Last night Logan started to get a runny nose and congestion he kept me up until 12:30am just crying I felt so bad I could not do anything for him. This morning Logan had his Speech Therapy (Mark & Amy) came over, Amy wrought for his I.E.P. to add Language. One of the things Mark wants me to do his read him a book which I and the Girls already do, but put Logan's hand on the page and have me name the item he is touching. Right now if Logan wants something all he does is reach not point to it put reach for it. I am trying to get him to copy what I say easy words but he just looks at me like I am crazy. Mark will come back out in a month to see how his Progress is. Next we headed off to my Doctors appt for my test results. My Cholesterol is a little high and Sugar is also a little high but he is not worried about it all. My Vitamin D is low so he wants me to sit in the Sun for 15 min. a day instead of taking anything for it. My Sleep study test came back really bad. It shows I stop breathing to many times and wants me to go back and do a C-Pap overnight sleep study which I will probably will cancel. I do not want to sleep with a mask on my face at night the nasal cannula is bad enough. Other than that everything is very good.
Next we are off to the Cardiologist to get his RSV shot. He just loved that......
Believe it or not I think Logan might be getting RSV again. He is starting to develop a small cough if it gets any worse I will be taking him into the Pediatrician in the morning.
The Girls have Field day tomorrow from 1:15 to 3:15 and I really wanted to go, Logan's Respite nurse will be coming over tomorrow at 1:00 to watch him. But if I end up taking him to the Doctors and he has RSV I will not be going.
The Girls are having a hard time with there Allergies and Elizabeth with her Asthma, it is so dang windy here. Elizabeth has been doing breathing treatments and it seems like it is doing nothing for her.
Richard is doing good He worked this past Saturday for extra money but then Monday there was no work, you just can't win.
I am doing good as long as I am on drugs my mouth is fine :) I cannot stand being in pain can you tell....

Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

Brenda E said...

Do you know about grocery smarts. Go to my family blog and look it up from my favorites section. If you want more information on it my friend teaches people how to use it and has a blog about it also. I am so glad you found my blog. I love blogging for sharing with people about family and stuff. It's great! I have wondered if you have done the proceedure, because I haven't seen you lately.

The Portas said...

NOooooooo more RSV! I am praying that it is just a little cold and that you were able to make it to field day today.

It's a good thing you don't live in MN, or your vitamin D would be crazy low.

I hope you all feel better soon. xo