Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello everyone,

Logan had his favorite P.T. Nora come over today we worked on getting him to stand by leaning him against the couch so he could grab a toy and getting him on all fours with the help of Nora he did pretty good. After that I headed on over to my Mom's house it has been awhile since she has seen him and Logan was all over his Nana. He just adores her.

Since the girls will be turning eight in June the Missionaries will be coming over twice a week to prepare for there Baptism by teaching them Missionary lessons on Salvation. I am really excited about this and so are the girls they will be baptized sometime in July. There Lessons will be Tuesday and Friday nights.

Other than that not much is going on around here everyone is healthy and doing great. The girls last day of school is June 4th and it will be half day, they can not wait.

Oh and if you can believe it nothing is going on tomorrow no appointments nothing I will be home all day, I am so excited I can actually do some scrap booking.


Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Glad everything is going well and that you have an appointment-less day today!

Can you give me your email address? Or email me at mmporta@gmail.com? I want to get plans together with Kathy for the weekend!