Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello,

This morning Logan went to see Dr. Rhee his Gastro Doc for a regular check up and everything is fine He gave me a prescription for some high calorie Juice that you can only get from a supplier and not in the store, so we should have that in a few days.
After that we headed on over to the Hospital to get his records/results from his Genetic testing finally I have been waiting since September of last year. The hospital messed up so we had to redo it again in February and 3 months later I am finally finding out that everything is fine no abnormalities which is AWESOME.
Then we came home to eat then headed back out to have P.T in the community and he did AWESOME we saw a different therapist this time well she is not really a P.T. but she is able to work with Logan as long as I see a P.T. every couple of weeks. She did lots of stuff with Logan he fussed every now and then but never cried.

Oh and also while I was waiting for his records at the Hospital Logan blew kisses and said hi to the women who was helping us and every person that walked by Logan would smile and flirt with. I don't know who that boy was with me today but it was not my Son:)

We just had an AWESOME day today all around. I just love days like this. YEAH

I will post some pictures this weekend. I have a Friend that I will be meeting for the first time we Blog back and forth that Lives in Minnesota and they are coming to Las Vegas this weekend and I am so excited to be able to meet Megan and her Husband, Her son (Elijah) also has a Heart Defect. I look forward to meeting you Megan on Sunday :)

Then Saturday we will be celebrating my Dad's Birthday which is really the 28th.


So we have a fun filled weekend planned.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

He's turning into little ladies man, huh?! Too cute.

Kelly said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. Sounds like he just needs some ladies to flirt with to get him talking. =) hee hee

The Portas said...

Sorry we missed each other this weekend! Next time. Kisses to the cute flirt...xo