Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Holding his nose saying NANA


He loves going in his sisters room taking all the books down



We had a really nice and relaxing weekend. Richard got home Saturday morning from work and stayed up he did not get any sleep because he took me to the movies instead we went and seen two movies Wolverine X-Men and Terminator Salvation very good movies. Then we went over my parents house to celebrate my Dad's Birthday we had a Bar-b-que it was really nice. The rest of the weekend was spent at home resting. This morning I had my last Dental Appt. They put in my permanent crown I am so glad they are done because I ran out of money to give them:)

Wednesday night the girls start there first cooking class it is an hour long every Wednesday night until the end of June. Then This Friday night they start there Dance class every Friday night until the end of June. I will try and get some pics to post.


Everyone is doing great we are all healthy. I wanted to let everyone know that Logan's Heart Cath is scheduled for July 30th and his Heart Surgery is September 3rd. I asked them to wait until the girls are in school. Him being in the hospital really affects the girls I am hoping it will be a bit easier this way.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Look at him sitting up and getting into trouble!!!

I lOVE IT!!

THe girls....oh boy...do they know what they're in for???

The Portas said...

It's great seeing him get into things! Watch out now!

I bet it feels good to have your surgery dates set. It always does for me.

I'm glad you are all healthy and happy...let's stay that way! xo