Wednesday, May 27, 2009






Mark, Michelle and Amy came over from NEIS today for Logan we were working on his speech. Mark comes back out this Friday because we did not finish everything we started. I am wanting Logan to learn how to chew and he will be showing some technique's.


Tonight the girls had there cooking class they loved it but for $58.00 a child I expected a little more. I thought they would be at there own station but they all sit around this steel table there are 19 kids in this class there should only be 16 it was very crowded. The classroom is one big window so you can see inside, so I sat out and watched them. They made Waffles, Elizabeth got to stir and Alicia got to put a cup of flour in the bowl. They take turns going up and with 19 kids in the class there is not much time for anything the class is an hour long. The girls had fun so that is all that matters. When they are done they do get to eat what they cook.

Logan stayed home with Richard so that helped me out alot.


Hope everyone is doing fine, sorry for the short update but I have lots to do, phone is ringing bye.

4 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Sounds like a busy, busy bunch! Glad things are going well & that the girls had a good time!

Unknown said...

I just wrote the longest comment ever and it was deleted. Ugh! So I'll try this again...

I am finally catching up on everyone and see alot is going on. You have Logan's heart surgery scheduled. I'll keep you in my prayers as I know how stressful the wait can be.

I'm so proud of all the new things Logan is doing!!!

The girls seem to be having fun already this summer. Got to keep the kids busy. :)

I'm so happy to hear Logan's genetic testing came back normal. That's a huge relief.

Happy Be-lated birthday! I'm so jealous you got the Cricut. I want one so bad.

Well I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things but I can't remember. It's great to catch up with you guys.

Anonymous said...

i know this is a full summer for everyone at ya,ll,s house hold , logan is so cute there in the girl,s room.the girl,s seemed like they enjoyed there cooking class.dad and i are doing a garden and we have our chicken,s and the yard and flower,s today dad and one of his brother,s finished our barn , all but painting it . we plan to get the pasture fence up in aug.and then get 2 or 3 calf,s. everyone here is good. tell everyone we love them and we really are proud of the girl,s and go logan man go. love dad & mom lee

The Portas said...

How fun! I love that they are doing fun new things like that. And even more fun since they are loving it.