Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not much went on today, Logan had Therapy out in the community today he did pretty good except for one tantrum.

Richard got a call today from work they cancelled one bid run so that meant they had to rebid all over again and it goes by seniority and Richard is third from the bottom of the list. He had a choice of running to Tonopah, NV which is where he goes now but it would be at a later time than he currently goes or being on extra board which means he would maybe work every other day if that.
So of course he picked to go to Tonopah and leave at a later time. This will be really hard on me I will be single again :(Don't get me wrong I am very thankful he still has a job.
His out time is 11:30pm and he should be home around 10am. And by the time he gets to bed he will be waking up much later than before. It will just take some time getting used to doing things without any help. I guess that is the life of being a Truck Drivers Wife.
The girls have there Dance class tomorrow afternoon I will try and get some photos.

There was a family that contacted me through my blog a few months ago. They found out that there son has a Heart Defect he has ASD and VSD he also has Down Syndrome he was born last week and is doing much better than the Doctors anticipated he is in the NICU and should be going home Tuesday. They are always emailing me letting me know what is going on with there son. I am very grateful I was able to offer them some support. They emailed me this video and I had to share it with everyone, every time I play it it brings tears to my eyes. Baby Noah will only have to have one Heart Surgery in October to correct his Heart Defect.

Standing Outside The Fire (video) Video by Garth Brooks - MySpace Video

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Sorry about the schedule changes. You're a good mama, you'll be able to handle things (I know it's always easier with some help, though). Hopefully you can get into a groove and be just as efficient!