Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wednesday was a fun day while the kids were at School my Mom and I went shopping all day long we went to the Las Vegas Outlet Mall I Love to shop, well walk the mall. We also hit the Disney Outlet but could not find anything.
Today was a busy day This morning Michelle from N.E.I.S came over and Logan really did not do much at all. She put him on all fours then put him on his stomach after he rolled himself over he threw a huge tantrum for 30 minutes. So Michele and I talked for awhile until Logan calmed himself down and he eventually did. He is just a stinker poo.
After that we headed on over to the Heart Center we got a call a couple of weeks ago saying that Logan has to have another RSV shot only a select few were picked they told me. So he was mad at me all the way home and when we got home I tried tube feeding him and he just cried so I said you want to go night night and he stopped crying and just looked at me so that was my cue to put him down for a nap. After throwing his tantrum and screaming after his RSV shot he was worn out.
After School I took Elizabeth to see her ENT for a regular check up and everything is fine with her ears no fluid. Her Right tube has fallen out of her ear canal, Her left one is still in there.
Since we came home late we had Taco Bell for dinner that is Elizabeth's favorite place to eat, Did homework, took a bath and now I am going to read them all a story and tuck all three of them into bed.

Thanks for checking in on our beautiful family:)

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

What's with Logan & Isaac & having to get more shots:0( Poor little guys. Hopefully they do the trick & neither of the two of them get sick!

Sounds like you had another busy day. Hopefully you can rest & enjoy the weekend!

Kathy said...

I'll have to call you...
we had out shots at 12:00...I totally just missed you!
Isaac was SO mad at me...my heart just melted.
I guess we were the lucky ones...huh??