Tuesday, May 12, 2009



Logan is watching YO Gabba Gabba


Logan's Wonderful P.T. Nora came over today he just adores her now....
We are working on him putting pressure on his feet and getting him to stand with support. He did pretty good for about a minute.
I stayed home all day and cleaned the house did Laundry and some Dishes.
The Girls 8th Birthday is coming up in June so I need to go do some serious shopping real soon.
Nothing much went on today the girls came home from school did there homework went out back to play in there pool Logan decided to join them for a couple of minutes he likes going into there pool but not his own. So I just sat out and held him in for a short bit. He loved it splashing, now if I can just get him used to his own pool...
It was so cute I turned on the TV to Yo Gabba Gabba earlier today and he just sat there watching it so I took a picture. When it was over I turned it off so he could take a nap and he just started crying so of course I turned it back on and played it again (I just love DVR).
All three of them are watching it again right now. I better get going so I can put Logan to bed he did not get a nap today because he was to busy watching his favorite TV show.......

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Yo GAaabbbbbbaa gaaaaabbbbaaa!!!

Kathy said...

That's so funny that he's hooked on that show...
seriously...that company should pay me a portion of their proceeds....I swear that Isaac has single handedly shown the world how wonderful that show is!

He looks great!!!
kathy