Monday, May 11, 2009







Richard worked Saturday and got home Sunday. Saturday I went to my Mom's house and we went shopping all day, We got Logan some clothes the girls there got there summer sandals. I also bought them a pool just a small one for the backyard. It has been so HOT here in Vegas this week will be around 96 and by Saturday 104, I am not ready for summer because it is still Spring. Can you imagine what Summer will be like....

Sunday Richard and the girls bought me some Roses and made me a chocolate cake, it was delicious. We spent the day together as a family it was really nice. Later on in the day the girls went swimming in there new pool. I also put Logan in his little pool and he screamed I don't know what it was but He did not want nothing to do with it. So I am going to try again tomorrow.
Also Richard bought me a Cricut for when I scrapbook I used it already and I just love it.
The Girls made me a picture frame at school it is so cute.
They finished the night off by making me Dinner it was a really nice day.

This morning Logan had P.T. out in the community he did great up until the Therapist started to make him work. We are trying to get him to sit on a stool at a ninety degree angle and he does not want to do that. We are also trying to get him to sit sideways in order for him to get into a crawling position and he screamed and screamed. He is a little stinker every time she makes him work he just breaks down.

I have some big news Logan is really starting to imitate words you say. I say Logan "I love You" and he will say I ah you it is the cutest thing. He will also say woo woo for "Woof Woof" he says "HI" and "OUT" "BYE BYE". He is finally starting to say "PAPA" my Dad is so excited. He has really come far on his speech.

Thanks for checking in on our family.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

ohhh...so cute!

I can see him fighting sitting on that stool..
he'll get it!

and talking more...holy cow!

tell the girls they'll have to come over soon to swim!

The Portas said...

Words!! YAY! That is awesome progress. Way to go, Logan!

I'm sooo glad you had such a nice Mother's Day. You certainly deserve it. I'm glad your family was good to you!

I'll take some of that heat you're talking about! It has been such a cold and icky winter here that I made a promise to myself to not complain ONCE about it being too hot, even when I'm in Vegas next weekend! I love HOT HOT HOT. (Thinking I live in the wrong state, huh??)