Thursday, May 7, 2009


On all fours for 5 seconds and not happy about it



Today was a very busy day. This morning Logan had O.T. Robert came over, he wants him to start challenging himself with toys and puzzles. So Michelle brought over a 3 piece puzzle with big nobs he loves it he played with it all morning. So I will be out looking for toys at Savers to challenge him.

After that I went shopping for some spring clothes I really needed some more shirts and Capri's. I found some I really liked.

Then I picked up the kids from school a little early because Elizabeth had her Doctors appointment to see Dr. McKnight. Her allergies and Asthma are getting worse with all of the medicine she is on he wants her to start taking Allergy eye drops. She is getting worse every season. Her eyes are really red, itchy and watery. Her last skin test was 2 years ago so he wants her to have another one done in June to see if she has any more allergies.

On the way home in the car Logan threw up everywhere. I was just in tears. I was out all day so I had him hooked up to the feeding pump so he was moved around alot in and out of the car. This summer is going to be a busy one for us. I have the girls singed up for alot of activities to keep them busy. I don't like them being felt like they are left out because of Logan always getting the attention which I try very hard not to. But as you know having a special needs child takes up a lot of time. So anyway it was just a very tiring day, I hate it when he throws up it's almost like what is the point. Thanks for checking in on our family and listening to me babble.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Look at him...superstar!!~

Happy Mother's Day!

The Portas said...

He looks so cute up on all fours! BIG BOY!! The look on his face is great. :)

Way to keep busy, Mama! xo