Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Well not much went on today, I went and got my Hair cut today finally. I absolutely love it....
This hair style fits me perfect :)
We went out to dinner tonight and Logan decided to show off which he has never done in public before. He was sitting in his high chair tilting his head back just laughing and making loud noises. We were laughing so hard we were trying not to be to loud, Everyone was staring because Logan was so Loud. I thought it was the cutest thing.
Nothing else to report the girls are doing great, all three of them just got done watching Yo Gabba Gabba Logan is addicted to it but only when he is sitting in his bouncy seat eating. He really interacts when the characters dance.
Better get going I have to put the kids to bed. Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

LOVE your new hair!!!

hope the kiddos are behaving and Logan's feeling better!
kathy

The Portas said...

VERY cute haircut. I love it!!

I always think it is the funniest/cutest thing in the world if Elijah is making cute (loud) noises in public (the tears and screams aren't so cute). Sometimes it occurs to me that maybe not everyone thinks they're so cute. Oh well! At least they are entertaining us, right?

Elijah is a recent Yo Gabba Gabba addict as well. I caught him doing a new funny dance yesterday that I had never seen him do before. :)

Stay healthy and happy and have a good day! xo

Anonymous said...

dear all, dad and i just readed your bogg, and reallyenjoyed it , wee,re so thank ful that we have this now. it is like we can see and hear about everyone evryday. logan looks so cute even if he looked like he was saying HEY, WHAT IS THIS YA,LL ARE DOING TO ME LOLDad has been hurting alot lately his left whole side hurt,s to even put on his shirt. but he still work,s in his garden, and tend,s to the chicken,s to keep his sane as he say. he said to tell thank you so much for helping me sett this up and he love,s ya,ll very much. take care and love from us both.hello are lovly girl,s