Monday, May 4, 2009







Hello everyone sorry I have not posted in awhile it has been so crazy around here. Friday My Mom and I went shopping all day and had lunch together we had a really nice time. I also took Logan to get his Hair Cut of course it was very traumatic for him, but when it was all over he was just fine. He is so cute with his new dew and his cute little ears sticking out.

Saturday we stayed home all day and did nothing which was nice. Sunday I was not feeling well so we did not make it to Church.
Logan had his P.T. Appointment this morning. I have decided to go outside in the community to get him some extra help since RSV season is over. Today was his evaluation she did try and work with him some but he started to cry because he did not want to do any work, But in order for him to do better he is going to have to learn to work with strangers. We will be going twice a week. Yeah like I really have the free time on my hands, But I will do anything for my little Monster :)

Shirley from N.E.I.S. came over this afternoon she is a Nutritionist and she comes over every month to check on Logan to make sure he is getting all his calories. I asked her to give me some more ideas so he can gain some more weight. I want him fat for his next Heart Surgery. So I asked her if I can give him MTC Powder she has to order some so hopefully I will get this pretty soon so I can start adding it to Logan's Baby Food. Logan is almost 21 months he is 24.2 pounds and 34 1/4 inches long. For his Height he should weigh 27 lbs so he is a little under weight and Just yesterday I bumped his tube feedings to 7 1/2 oz. and he is tolerating it so far. He has his days were he will throw up for no reason it is hit and miss with him.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

It's good to see an update! I'm glad all is well and that you are staying busy. Getting the outside help for Logan is a great idea. I'm sure you will start to see great improvements very soon.

So now we need to get your man PLUMP! Eat eat eat, Logan! Yum, food is sooo good! :)

Have a good day, you guys. xox

Tina:0) said...

That new haircut is so cute! Makes him look like a little man... oh, they grow up too fast!

I'm sure that getting him some outside help is going to help him tremendously! Give him some time... I never thought Vaeh would get used to the girls that came to our house, let alone outside & now she talks to everyone!!

Anonymous said...

logan surer is a little doll with his hair cut. the girl.s are getting so big and they are lil doll,s.not much going on here just working in the yard and garden, and taking care of our chicken,s love to all mom dad lee