Wednesday, April 29, 2009











Sunday we actually made it to church and things went as well as they could have gone. We only had a few problems with Logan.

Monday morning Logan had Therapy his D.S. came out to our house and for the first time all by himself with no help Logan can roll from his tummy to his back, now all we have to do is get him rolling. But he will not roll from his back to his tummy. He hates being on his stomach.


Tuesday I helped chaperon a Field trip with the girls school. We walked to the Bird Preserve. I was really disappointed did not get to see much because it was really windy, So nothing to exciting.
Today (Wednesday) Logan had his favorite P.T Nora come over, Logan got to show off all his new moves he has learned since her last visit in March. Our new goal is to get Logan to get on all fours so he can start to crawl (we have a long road before he starts crawling) Nora put him on all fours and he stayed for 10 seconds with no support. Our other goal is to get him to stand so he can put pressure on his feet, With help he will only stand for 15 seconds.
After Therapy Kathy and I went out to Lunch to Cafe Rio we were there for 10 minuets before Logan was crying. So we headed back to Kathy's house for a very short visit before I had to go. Logan has this sore on his bottom, it is the same sore that Richard gets when he is stressed out, in fact Richard had this same sore 2 months ago. Anyway I took him to the Doctor and they cut it open and squeezed all of the blood and puss out, They did not even numb the area. He screamed and I cried right along with him. It was so hard for me to watch that and hold him down. They tested him for M.R.S.A. because he has had that twice already from his past Surgery's. I find out the results in 2 days in the meantime they put him on Antibiotics (Bactrim). I got home at 3:30 put him to bed and he slept for 3 hours. He woke up from his nap in a better mood.
Thanks for all your prayers and concerns.


3 comments:

The Portas said...

Poor little guy and his poor little bum!! :( I'd scream and cry, too!

I hope you guys are having a good day. I'm so jealous that you get to see Kathy a lot. You all need to move to MN!

Will you be around Memorial Day weekend? Dan and I will be galavanting about Las Vegas and thought it would be fun to get some heart moms together at circus circus for a couple hours.

Have a good day! xo

Kathy said...

Poor little bum...I do hope he's feeling better.

oh yes...a heart mama get together!!!

Anonymous said...

may 4, been thinking of u guy,s all day. hope thing,s are better. are prayers and thought are with ya,ll.say hello to all and we love ya,ll very much. mom lee