Friday, July 17, 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!!

What a day today was I was out all day running errands, getting some info for the new house we will be living in. It was 113 today very very hot.

Not much is going on around here. Richard is going to see if he can work this weekend.
All weekend long I will be on the hunt for boxes so I can start packing.

Everyone is healthy, oh and Logan's Leg braces came in, I will be picking them up on Monday I am so excited to put them on him. I will take pics next week and post.


Hope everyone has a great weekend and try and stay cool! Saturday is going to be 115 OUCH...

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Wow, what a difference in temps from here to there. On Saturday it was 50 degrees!

Good luck with the moving prep! I'm so glad to hear everyone is healthy and I can't wait to see Logan standing with his leg braces!! xo