Wednesday, July 22, 2009


























I cannot believe this week is flying by.

Saturday Richard worked and came back home on Sunday. So I decided to go over my Mom's house all day, I also got my hair cut shorter because it is so stinking hot here.
Monday Logan got his Leg braces and I love them and you can really tell the difference in his standing he does not lock his legs. After that I headed on over to Von's grocery store we have a couple of locations closing down here and you now me I am a bargain shopper they had food 50% off what a deal I got.

Monday morning Logan had therapy but I did not take him because he was having liquid Diarrhea twice in one hour. I thought maybe it was Rotavirus but he never had it again which I am thankful for, so that saved me a trip to the Doctors.

Tuesday our Favorite D.S. Michelle came over and worked with Logan I got a couple of pictures, Michelle was trying to get Logan on all fours and he was not having any of that.
So while she was filling out paper work I put him in his chair and said Logan look at Mommy and say cheese, he looked right at me and I got the perfect picture.

Today Logan has therapy again with Michelle this morning and after she leaves I will be heading over to the new house we are having it Inspected even thought it is a "as is" home we still want to know if anything is wrong. The seller (bank) will be paying for our first years Home Warranty which is great.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

He's a Superstar...
tell him to slow down..
he's going to be standing alone before Isaac...

ahhh!!!!

The Portas said...

He looks sooo cute cheesing in his big boy chair, with his big boy braces!!