Friday, July 24, 2009

Well it's Friday again...
I spent all day yesterday packing the kitchen and the girls room. Of course I only packed the stuff I currently do not use and I don't use alot..
You really do not know how much junk you have until you move, we have been in this house for almost 4 years and have accumulated so much junk. I have found things that I will be donating, Less to bring along to the new house.

I need so many more boxes so that is what I will be doing all weekend long looking for boxes and packing. Richard is hoping to work again this weekend, If not we will be packing up the garage so we can start putting boxes in there.

So other than that not much is going on around here, everyone is healthy and doing great I cannot believe it is the end of July this summer has just flew by.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Yes, this summer certainly is flying by! I'm in denial..dreading the cold already.

Good luck packing! Yuck, no fun, but worth it in the end!! xo