Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It has been so hot this week 112, Let me just tell you I hate Summer, I cannot wait until Fall :)

Everyone has been doing really good. The girls started there swimming lessons again on Monday. Elizabeth is in Level 2 and Alicia is in level 3 they are both doing so good. Today in swimming lessons Alicia jumped in the pool and then swam to her instructor I was so proud of her. Elizabeth is also doing great she is going under water and picking up rings. And of course every day I forget to bring my camera with me.

Logan has been doing good except for his little tude, he has been hitting and screaming when he is not able to watch his favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba, IF you happen to stand in front of the T.V. while his show is on, be ready to feel the wrath because he will scream at you. What kind of a monster have I created :) and I cannot believe he is going to be 2 years old on the 8th. Were has all this time gone.

I have also been working with Logan on Sign language I can tell that he really gets frustrated because he cannot talk I think that is why he has been screaming alot lately, so he just learned to sign "CAR" he caught on pretty quickly I am just so excited we are working on more signs. So for now he knows "MORE and CAR".

Well tomorrow morning I will be getting up at 4am, his Heart Cath is scheduled for 7:00am Thursday morning and I have to be at the Hospital at 5:30am. I always get a little nervous every time he goes under, I know everything will be fine this will be his 3rd Heart Cath since he was born which is not bad considering. I will report back Thursday night and let everyone know it went fine.

Thanks for checking in on our family.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Mr. man will do great.
How awesome that he's signing! HOLY COW!

They're just mapping him for this cath...right?? Just his 3rd cath...shoot...Isaac's had 6!

I'll be checking in tomorrow...hugs from NC on vacation...NOT missing Vegas heat!

Jeannie said...

I'll be watching for the update and praying for your little man.

Tina:0) said...

He's gonna do just fine.! I do know the feeling, though. Vaeh's had 6 & each one was just as nerve wracking as the first:0)

Glad to hear the kids are doing well! Vaeh isn't such a screamer, but is quite the trouble-maker... picking on her big sister all the time!

Hope Logan likes signing. Vaeh learned 3 or 4 (can't remember clearly) & that was all it took! She started talking a blue streak & hasn't stopped!!

Praying the heart cath goes just as perfect as we all know it will!

The Portas said...

I hope the heart cath went well today! Thinking of you guys...

We empathize about the frustration that develops from the non-communication. As he starts to learn more signs it will get better. Have you tried the Baby Signing Time DVDs? (Can't remember if you mentioned this just now or not..) They are great! I highly recommend them.

Oh and don't wish summer away yet! It's our best season!! :) Ok, so I wouldn't enjoy all that heat. Maybe you and Kathy should move to MN for the summers?! I'd love it!

Have a great weekend!! xo