Monday, July 13, 2009

Trying to get on all fours YEAH!




Logan watching Yo Gabba Gabba in his new chair















Today Logan had his Sedation Echo and EKG and everything is fine, his leaky Heart Valve is still mild which is great and everything is still on schedule. His Heart Cath is July 30th so they will be able to get some measurements before the Heart Surgery.

After every Sedation Echo Logan is a Huge pill. After the sedation wears off he starts to scream because he wants to take home the toy they gave him to play with while he had his Echo, He does this all the way out the door. So I am glad I brought cookies with me, so I gave him one and he was happy until it was gone then he screamed for more.

When I got home it was a different story. I walk in the house and I was going to change his diaper and feed him since it had been 6 hours since his last feed (he could not eat 4 hours prior). He was not having any of that he screamed and hit me so I put him down and walked away I try this twice and after the second time of him screaming and hitting me I got tired of it and put him to bed 10 minutes later the boy is asleep he was so tired.
I think he was mad at me for taking him to the Doctors or something like that. His tantrum was sooo bad. When he woke up from his nap he was a happy boy again:)

I have to tell you this cute story. On the way to the Doctors office Elizabeth asks me a question it goes like this.

Elizabeth: Mommy my Teacher told me that I have to go to College If I want to be a teacher is that true.
Me: Yes you do have to go to college to be a teacher.
Elizabeth: Do you have to go to College to be a Mommy, I laughed and said no.
Elizabeth: Thank goodness
Me: Why
Elizabeth: Because I want to be a Mommy just like you.
She is so cute.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Oh, those pics are just so cute. YAY for Logan trying to get up on all fours! I'm glad the card visit was good, but sorry about that tantrum. It's like if the stars don't align in JUST the right way with our boys, then watch out!! Hopefully a little sleep and love helped Logan out!

I love what Elizabeth asked. Very very cute. :)

Jeannie said...

Aawww. That was cute.