Sunday, July 12, 2009

Well we found another house we liked today actually I loved it, So my Realtor is going to make a few calls to get some details for me so we can put our bid in. The house we bid a couple of days ago, the paper work is going to the Bank on Monday so we should find out in a couple of days if we get that one. But the one I saw today I just love. We just have to wait and see what happens.

The kids and I had a really nice time, Saturday morning we went over my dear friend Kathy's house to swim and of course Mr. Logan was a little stinker it took him awhile to warm up to everyone. But while everyone was outback swimming Logan and I were inside watching Yo Gabba Gabba because he screamed when I took him outback, It was very hot 110. But later on everyone came inside so I was able to visit. Kathy took some pictures for me, I forgot my camera.

Tomorrow Logan has his Cardiologist Appt. he is having a Sedation Echo and EKG other than that nothing much is going on. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I wish we lived closer so that we could all have a big play-date!

Good luck with the house hunting! When we bought our house, it all worked out so fast that it was quite easy... except for the whole paperwork part. Gotta love a mortgage originator that loves to drag his feet:0(

Praying the appointment goes well!

The Portas said...

Praying for a good card visit today!

Glad you guys made it to Kathy's. I'm so jealous! I wish we were closer.

Good luck with the house. One of these houses just has to be yours, and how exciting it will be!! xo