Thursday, July 9, 2009

Well not much is going on around this household lately which is good.

The girls went swimming in there pool yesterday most of the day and had a great time.

Today Logan has Therapy in the community. For some reason he has been throwing up lately so I put him back on Prevacid hopefully that will help if not I will start adding pedialyte to his formula again. Yesterday for lunch I feed Logan some Gerber Graduates Spaghetti rings with meat sauce and he had about 8 bites then did not want anymore. Then for Dinner we had Chicken Parmesan for with some corn so I put some on Logan's tray and all he did was pick up his food and throw it on the floor, all I could do was laugh but I had to stop and tell him you do not throw food. So I decided to feed it to him with a fork and he ate it, He just did not want to feed himself. Spoiled I know..... He had about 10 bites and he was done.

Richard is doing good he is going to try and work this weekend, The kids and I will be going over to my Friend Kathy's house to go swimming in there pool Some other heart mom's will be there for me to meet. It should be alot of fun.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Even though we have never had many problems getting Elijah to eat, I have still always been on edge about him eating enough. Because of this, I still feed him almost all of his food (he's getting better) even though I think I should have let him become a more independent eater long long ago. Oh well, another one of those things heart mamas do as a precaution and HELP for their heart babes.