Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well I went and looked at another house yesterday and I liked it so I put a bid on it, It needs a new paint job, new carpet and all new appliances and some other miner work. All of the homes we are looking at are bank owned of course there are so many out here and they are all "as is". So any home we buy will need to be fixed up.

Everyone is doing good, Richard blew up the girls pool yesterday so they will be going swimming today. Logan is doing OK he has a little cough but it does not sound like he is sick so I will be keeping an eye on that and hope it does not turn into anything serious.

Shirley from N.E.I.S. came over last night to drop off some Duocal it is white powder that I mix with his formula to help him gain weight, hopefully this will help him put on some pounds.

Richard is doing great working all the time, he is hoping to be able to work this weekend to bring in some extra cash.

Today I will be doing some work around the house and lounging around.
I will try and take some photos to post tomorrow.

No comments: