Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well I am kinda sad I did not get the house we Bid on someone else got it. So I fired my Realtor not because I did not get the house but because he is not doing his job, I am doing it for him. So my Dad gave me someone to call who comes highly recommended so I already put a call into him last night and am waiting on a call. I swear to you these houses in Las Vegas are going fast people stanch them up quick because the market has gone down you have at least 6 people bidding on one house it is insane.

Well we went Appliance hunting and I found the Refrigerator and Washer and Dryer I want to get now all I need is a new home to put them in :)

The kids are doing great, since the girls don't have anymore activities to do until the end of this month they are really bored and driving me bonkers. I take Logan to all of his Physical Therapy sessions and I drag them with me to do that and to look at houses and they are soooo bored as they put it. Today after Logan has his therapy we are going over to my friend Katie's house so they can play with there friends.

Shirley from Nevada Early Intervention came over last night to weigh and measure Logan well he lost 3 oz. but he grew 1/4 of inch. So he is now 25 lbs and 35 1/4 inch long. He is throwing up a little more also, the boy will not sit still in his toddler chair we kick the stand out so he will not lean over and touch the floor but he still trys to lean over alot, he is pushing on his little tummy and that is why he throws up and I try and push his head back but he thinks it is a game and laughs about it and does it more, what am I going to do with him.

Since he is not gaining weight Shirley wants me to feed him every three hours 7oz five times a day instead of every four hours 8oz four times a day. And try and get him to eat 100 calories by mouth. Mark his speech therapist also said do not feed him anymore baby food which I can understand because he is almost 2 years old but there is some calorie's in it and he still wants to eat certain baby food. Mark also said to give him anything he wants to eat (adult food). Every time he sees me and Richard eating he comes up to us and does want our food he will just take a couple of bites, it is something. Richard gave him a Muncho chip and he ate the whole thing without gagging and he loved it, I thought that was huge.

So that is whats going on in our crazy life. Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Sorry about the house. :( It just wastn't meant to be...there's a better one out there for you!

I hope the girls are able to keep themselves busy this week. Have a good one! xo

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you didn't get the house you were bidding on. Something will come up soon.

I'm so proud of Logan taking some bites of food. It's a huge step for these kiddos that don't eat. Keep it up Logan!