Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hello, I hope everyone had a nice 4th July we did. My mom watched the kids so Richard and I could go to the movies to go see Transformers and we loved it, It was a very good movie. After that we went back to my parents house and had a nice visit ate Dinner then when it got dark we let off fireworks and of course Logan just freaked out so we put him inside to watch Yo Gabba Gabba and we let off fireworks. The way my Mom's house is set up you can see Logan from the front porch so he was not totally alone. We all had a really nice time. Today we got up early and went house hunting again. We still do not know if we have the house we bid on it has been 1 week and nothing so instead of just sitting around waiting we have been looking around.
We are about to go out to Best Buy and price washers, dryers and refrigerator's so we know what we are looking at.
Other than that not much has been going on around here, the girls are a handful and Logan is a little stinker.

Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm glad you guys had a nice weekend! I hope the girls enjoyed the fireworks.

Good luck with the continued house hunting and appliance scoping. It's all so fun, yet draining at the same time, isn't it?

Have a great week! xo