Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What a week this has been. When I am not running around town taking the kids everywhere I am looking for Houses, which is stressing me out alot. Every House we are looking at has multiple offers on it. We still have not heard from the one we bid on Sunday night, we should here back from the bank tomorrow. The house we are bidding on has 11 other bidders, I know that is alot. So until I know I have the house I have been looking around just in case we don't get this one.

Anyway nothing much has been going on around our house. I took Elizabeth to her Allergy/Asthma Doctor to have a Allergy skin test, the last one was almost 2 years ago.
Well the results came back she is allergic to more the list grew. We already new she was allergic to Dog and some certain types of Grass, they found out she is allergic to alot of trees, plants, shrubs etc. So Dr. McKnight wants her to get allergy shots so they are checking with the insurance to see how much this will cost us.

Logan is doing really good in Therapy his D.S. came over our house this morning and he is standing more with support and the other day he rolled on his tummy and almost got on all fours, we were jumping up and down for joy he has only done it that one time but still that is huge. Oh and Logan has discovered to open the box of wipes and started pulling out all of the baby wipes, I was not paying attention and when I looked over he was having a ball pulling them all out, So I put them all back and took it away from him and he just screamed so I gave him a toy to play with and he just threw that across the room. His terrible twos are coming early.

The girls are doing great of course they have been fighting alot lately which has been driving me crazy.

Thanks for checking in on our family

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Good luck with the house hunting. That can be utterly exhausting.

Elijah does the wipe thing, too. Pulling them all out is apparently fun for little boys! :)

Keep up the good work with everything, Logan (except for extracting the wipes!)!! Have a good weekend! xo

Anonymous said...

Love all the new pictures! Everyone looks so cute!!!!
- Love, Ann