Monday, June 29, 2009

I am so stressed out, what a weekend. It is very stressful trying to look for a house. That is what we did all weekend long. You find a House you like and it is a short sale or a Conventional Loan or it is "as is" and is very beat up. Well we finally found a house we love and we put a bid on it, but this house has Multiple offers on it so now we just sit and wait to here from our Realtor which I hate. I really want this house bad and so does everyone else. There are two other houses we have our eye on so if this one does not fall through then we do have a back up plan, But like I said I want this one :)

Other than that nothing much is going on here. It was so funny I was putting my make up on the other day and when I was done I gave Logan my Mirror so he can look at him self as soon as I gave it to him he looked in it and started smiling at him self and would not stop, he even kissed the mirror (my child is so vain).

Because I have been busy looking for houses my house has paid the price so today I will be cleaning and doing laundry all day so I better get started.
Well I am also staying inside today because it is going to be 109 today... OUCH
Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Elijah has been doing the same thing lately. He gazes at himself in mirrors and smiles and waves. Ummm, Mr. Vain, please step away from the mirror. :)

Good luck with the house you found! We will pray that it is the right one for your family!! I know how much work house hunting can be, so hang in there. Hopefully this will be a short and easy hunt for you guys. xo