Friday, August 21, 2009

First off I want to thank my very good Friend Kathy for coming by the hospital yesterday and bringing lots of goodies for Logan and the girls. They are really enjoying all of the games. Thanks so much Kathy for your support, You really helped me get through this by talking to me.


I have an update as of 6:30am this morning Logan was taken off of the Ventilator and is on Oxygen. His fever has gone down and also his heart rate. His heart rate is in the low 160's.
All of the prayers are really paying off, please keep them coming.

I will update later on today. Thank you everyone we love all of you. I did take some pictures of Logan but I do not want to share them they are very sad looking, when He gets the chest tubes out I will post some beautiful pictures of my baby boy.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad he's doing better.
SO...if he's off the vent...is he awake and mad???

PLEASE call me if I can bring you or Logan anything.
OR...if you need someone to sit with him while you leave and nap.

smooch on his little face for me.
and remember to call me if you need help with the girls.
AND...Joe said that you CAN have his car if yours is still out of commission next weekend...AND...if they don't have it fixed by then, you should let him have a look at it (car guru)

ok..I should get off the computer and talk to my kids I guess.
CALL me if you need me

kathy

Tina:0) said...

OMG!!! I am soooo behind things lately! I'm sorry that I missed Logan heading into surgery:0( Glad to hear that he did well & is off the vent... Vaeh always spends at least a couple of days on it:0/

I hope he's not in too much discomfort. Give him some smooches from us!

Jeannie said...

Glad to hear things are going well. I have definitely been thinking of you the last two days.