Wednesday, August 26, 2009



Here he is watching Yo Gabba Gabba


Logan is doing pretty good, We had a really bad night last night, He was up every 2 hours just screaming in pain and of course I was crying because we could not do anything for him. I was giving him Tylenol every 4 hours and it was doing nothing for him. So first thing this morning I call the Cardiologist and ask for something alot stronger so they gave him Tylenol with Codeine and that seems to be helping, Poor little guy every time he is in pain he just rubs his chest.
He really can not do anything at all.

Our Home Care Nurse came today to look at Logan and his lungs are still not clear but as long as he keeps up coughing up that junk he will get better.

The girls are doing great, they love school and all of there Teachers. Unfortunately they will be changing schools in 2 weeks.
Also today at school they were given a free backpack loaded with school supplies, I thought that was pretty cool.

Thank you for all your prayers and for checking in on Logan.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh poor baby :( That just breaks my heart. I'm glad he is doing better with the stronger stuff. I tell everyone I would want to be knocked out for weeks if I had open heart surgery. I made the nurses continue giving Arianna the morphine longer than they would like but I was not about to listen to her cry in pain. I hope tonight goes better. HUGS!

The Portas said...

He looks so BIG!! He looks like he's about a foot longer than Elijah!

Poor guy, that pain can't be any fun. One good thing is that his little body is regenerating cells so quickly that likely he won't be in discomfort for too long. I hope that is the case! Give him some healing love from me!!

Kelly said...

I'm so glad to hear that the surgery went well and he's home before you expected. Recovery is tough and his little body is fighting so hard! Sorry to hear he's in so much pain. Good job momma for taking such good care of him!