Friday, August 28, 2009

Well Logan is doing better every day, Wednesday night was another bad night, but last night he only got up once for an hour and just screamed. I think he is having pooping problems because one of the side affects of Codeine is Constipation and he already has that problem with no help at all.
This morning all he has been doing is grunting all morning long, I feel so bad for Logan I wish I could take his pain away.
He has been doing a little more, yesterday he scooted on the floor a couple of feet, he still can not sit up on his own it is to painful.

We went to see the Cardiologist yesterday he had an Echo and EKG and both are fine. They also did a finger prick to check his Coumadin levels we found out we have to give him more, he was not taking enough. We go back Monday for more blood testing. They also put him back on Lasix because he has fluid in his lungs.

Richard's Birthday was yesterday we just stayed home because of Logan but tonight I have a Respite Nurse coming over to watch Logan and the girls so we can go out to dinner and a movie.

Richard has been on Vacation for the past 2 weeks because of Logan's Surgery, He goes back to work on Monday. It has been really nice having him home and having all this help around the house. I am going to miss having him around all the time.

We are not closing on the house today because of the seller (bank) apparently someone was sick and that has stalled things up so they did an extension and hopefully we can close next week, I swear it is always something.

Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

I'm glad to hear things are steadily getting better with your little man. As the days go by, he will feel more and more comfortable. It always has amazed me how much good ONE day can do for a baby's body.

Enjoy the rest of your time with Richard before he has to go back to work. Have a good weekend!! Hugs and love and prayers to you all! xo

Kathy said...

Let me know if you get in to see Dr. Rhee...

oh boy...poor little poopy man:(

Call me if you need anything...I can run to the store for you and we can try all kinds of things on Logan! (shhh...don't tell him that!)