Friday, September 25, 2009


Our New House


As of 6:30pm tonight we are officially homeowners. YEAH. It has been a very long 3 months. Richard and I are so excited we move Saturday October 3rd. Tomorrow the Carpet people are coming to measure and the painters come Monday to start painting and Tuesday we get our appliances delivered. I plan on going to the house in the morning to start cleaning my Mom will watch the kids all day while I clean. I just cannot believe that we finally have the key.


Everyone around here is doing good not much has gone on this week just hanging at home.

Richard is going to try and work again this weekend. He will take Friday off next week so we can start taking things down.


The kids are doing really good everyone is healthy and happy the girls can not wait until they get there own room and I cannot wait to decorate.

1 comment:

Tina:0) said...

New carpet... paint... decorating... sounds like a lot of fun to me! Hope you enjoy... can't wait to see pictures of everything!