Wednesday, September 23, 2009







So we still do not have the key to the new house yet, even though we signed papers last Wednesday the bank is taking there sweet time funding. I will never use an out of state lender again that is why we are having so many problems. That and the fact of the way the economy is. A few years ago anyone that had a heartbeat could get a loan and now they are so cautious about everything.

Not much has been going on around here Richard worked all weekend I went over my mom's house to visit.

The girls missed school yesterday because we were at the Dentist half the day and Elizabeth got her tooth pulled I only had them pull one tooth it was not necessary to pull all three, So the Tooth fairy came and visited her last night and she was excited.

Logan is becoming a pill and a handful. Every time he gets mad he will hit himself in the head and bang his head on the floor or his chair. I have no idea what to do about that, I try and calm him down or I tell him no and it does no good. Every time I pick him up to change his diaper or put him in his chair to eat he gets very mad and screams, bangs his head and hits himself. I am hoping he is just going through the terrible twos.

Logan can finally move him self forward on his firetruck push toy instead of just moving back words which is the easy part I am just so excited.

Also Logan finally got his bath chair which I am excited about, the top half of it comes off so only the chair sits in the tub, this is really going to help him. Pictures are above.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Those pics are adorable! All three kids..so cute! And Logan riding his truck like a big boy. I love it!

I'm so glad he's pushing himself forward! I remember being super excited about this same thing just a few months ago with Elijah.

Good luck with house stuff! It seems like I've been saying that for months (and maybe I have), but I mean it every time! I hope you can get in there soon soon soon!!!

Have a good rest of the week!! xo