Sunday, October 25, 2009








I am so happy the Cowboys won!!!!



What a weekend, Saturday we did not get anything accomplished, I had a friend come over and we visited and her kids spent the night. When Richard got home from helping his friend move he went to bed for a couple of hours he was extremely tired.

Saturday night we took all the kids which was there new friend Maddie from up the street and the girls two Friends that spent the night to Cici's Pizza so all eight of us piled in the car can you imagine the fun we had with six kids.

Sunday we got a little accomplished we hung curtains in Our bedroom and the girls bedroom for some reason I could not find Logan's Curtain rod so now I have to go out and buy one.
Richard is just exhausted and burnt out from working all week at work then having to come home and work on the house. The projects are never ending.

We did have my parents over for dinner tonight I made Sloppy Joe's something nice and easy. And we watched the Cowboys beat the Falcons what a game.... It was really nice to have my parents over for Dinner.

Logan is so funny he is starting to go through people's legs when they are standing. I have no idea why, he will keep doing this as long as you are standing there we think this is the funniest thing.
Well Logan Starts his Speech Therapy tomorrow morning so I am hoping everything goes well.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Look at the silly boy!

It sounds like you guys are having a great week. I hope it continues!