Monday, October 26, 2009

What a day, Since we live further out from everything I am having to drive all over town to get the things I need. This morning we took a trip to the Pharmacy to get Logan's Meds after that we headed on over to the Therapist for a Speech Evaluation they told me what I already new which was that he qualifies for Speech so we begin our Speech Therapy next Monday. This is not for feeding issues but for his talking which he does not do very much of he has a very limited vocabulary. But I will say this everywhere we go Logan will say Hi to everyone he See's over and over it is so cute.

And this afternoon I picked the kids up from school and we took a little road trip to the Allergy Doctor, It only took us 45 minutes to get there and that is one way. Thank goodness there is a HOV lane otherwise it would have been much longer. OK so I am used to having everything so close to me I am spoiled...

Anyway while we were there the girls were able to get the H1N1 shot they go back in a month to get the second dose. Now all my kids have the shot which I am thankful for now all I have to do is find a place that has the flu shot, I refuse to go down to the Health District it is very dirty and they have a 2 hour wait.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

How exciting that Logan will be getting help with his speech. Speech therapy has done WONDERS for Elijah, so I hope the same will be true for your cutie pie. For us, speech is so much more enjoyable (than say PT) because really, it's just play time. Update us on how it goes!

I hope you find some flu shots soon, and safely. What is the Health District?

Kathy said...

WHERE did you get your shots?? My peds don't have any and I don't want to go to the health dept.

We're going to have to DRIVE to the next state one day and see your new pad!!!
Glad to read that you're meeting neighbors and the kids are having fun there.

Does Logan like his room yet??