Sunday, November 1, 2009





Logan opening up a box of Animal Cookies


Elizabeth is Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus, I lost the wig ok.
Alicia is a Princess.....



I am a little late but Happy Halloween.
Richard took the girls Trick or Treating at 6:15 last night they were only out for an hour but they made out they got so much candy. This was the first time that the girls got to go Trick Or Treating door to door because every year in the past we have always gone to Church and they have Trunk or Treat there, so they were excited to have there Daddy take them out. Richard took them to all the houses in our community and everyone was very generous when passing out candy and they were all very friendly we live in an awesome community. Logan stayed home with me and passed out candy we had over 100 kids. I bought Logan a Superman outfit but I never put it on him. I know I am a bad mother.

But I did go to Target this morning they had all of there Halloween stuff on clearance for 50% off so I picked up costumes for all the kids for next year. I also picked up some items to decorate the front of our house everyone does that around here and I did not want to feel left out:)
At 8pm we headed on over to our next door neighbors they were having a party and we had a great time there were alot of kids there so the girls had a blast we left at 9:30pm came home and went to bed. I know we are old.

The girls are doing good, right now they are playing with there friends from down the street. They had Friday off because of Nevada Day they also have Monday off because of Staff Development day, So they are enjoying there 4 days off.

Not much is going on this week Monday morning Logan has Speech, His O.T will not start until November 10th and P.T. starts this Friday.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for checking in on our family.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The girls look beautiful...
and look at you...partying it up with the neighbors!

Glad you're loving where you live...

The Portas said...

Sounds like a blast! The girls look great! It sounds like you guys are really having a good time with the people in your new neighborhood. That is so wonderful.

Good idea on getting the Halloween clearance stuff for next year! And no, you are NOT a bad mother for not dressing Logan up. If you are, then I am, too.

Have a great week!