Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not much has been going on this week, Everyone is doing really good.

Richard is working lots of hours which is good because as of last Sunday he took a 15% pay cut and that is out of every pay check. This will go on until the Company picks up which could be for a very long time. So there will be lots of penny pinching going on around here.

Logan is doing great scooting every where around the house following me every where I go and closing doors behind me. He does not sign "more" anymore instead he is now saying MORE every time he wants something, He is just so stinken cute.

Girls are doing good, The teachers at this school love to give lots of homework 5 pages a day plus reading and writing. When we get home from school @ 3:30 it is non-stop until they go to bed, I swear by the end of the day I am completely exhausted. That's why I love the weekends :)

This weekend we are going to continue working on the inside of the house, installing the rest of the ceiling fans, and unpacking and organizing my bedroom. We have some family coming into town in a few weeks and I want everything done.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

GREAT news that everyone is doing well! I'm sorry to hear about Richard's pay cut. That seems to be happening at a lot of places these days.

Wow, that's a lot of homework! I think that would be a lot for ME! :)

Have a great weekend, you guys! Enjoy your scooting, door shutting, no-homework time together! xo